Terms and Conditions
This web site is owned and operated by Love Abode which is a trading name of Visual Signs & Graphics Ltd who is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the store page or use the details below.
Our Contact details:
Love Abode, Unit 23 Ashville Way, Whetstone, Leicester LE8 6NU
Phone: 0116 278 4844
MAKING A PURCHASE
We accept all major credit and debit cards. You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, snail mail or over the Internet if you prefer.
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. For web orders we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. If your order is made using the telephone then we will confirm acceptance of the order during that call and these terms and conditions apply to such an order. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. For telephone orders acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of your acceptance of these terms and conditions. The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website or as quoted by our customer services representative on the telephone.
RIGHT FOR YOU TO CANCEL YOUR CONTRACT
- 1. You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty. Cancellation or returns cannot be accepted on bespoke items once an order has been placed. These include all of the personalised wall stickers.
- 2.To cancel your contract you must notify us by e-mail unless as stated otherwise at email@example.com . We request that goods are returned in an unused condition, in their original packaging and complete documentation.
- 3.If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- 4. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re- credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
CANCELLATION BY US
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- 1. We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- 2. We do not deliver to your area; or
- 3. One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- 4. If you are unable to make payment with your credit card or your card issuer does not authorize payment.
- 5 If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered. Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at Love Abode, Unit 23 Ashville Way, Whetstone, Leicester LE8 6NU or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act. If you have any complaints regarding the website or any goods which you have purchased, please e-mail us in the first instance at email@example.com where your complaint will be dealt with fairly and efficiently.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Our Standard Royal Mail Delivery items will be received within 2-4 working days. Our NEXT DAY COURIER service DO NOT include deliveries at weekends or bank holidays and are for mainland UK only and do not include highland and islands. Delivery hours for Standard Next Day Courier are between 9am – 8pm. The order cut off time for NEXT DAY COURIER service is 2.00pm
We use ‘Parcelforce’ couriers for our ‘Next Day Courier’ service. Items that have not arrived – Love Abode operate a 25 working days policy from the date of your order before we can class your order as being lost in transit. If your goods do not arrive once these timescales have been breached then we’ll gladly refund you the full amount or repeat your order. We will have no liability to you to issue a refund or replacement order if we have not been notified by yourself of non-delivery of your order after 30 working days.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
If you need to reach us, please email us on hello[at]loveabode[dot]com, alternatively, you can call on 0116 278 4844 (International +44 116 2784844) or write to us at Love Abode, Unit 23 Ashville Way, Whetstone, Leicester LE8 6NU United Kingdom
Love Abode do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party. Cookies are used on this shopping site where they are strictly necessary for the site functionality. They are used to aid navigation, and to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. If you log in to an account, your logged-in status is recorded in a temporary cookie. If you select the ‘Remember Me’ Option in the checkout, a cookie will be used to remember your details. You can turn off cookies by blocking them in your browser Privacy settings. If you turn off cookies, you will be unable to place orders or benefit from the other features that use them.
Data collected by this site is used to:
- a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
- b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
- c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
All our products carry a standard UK 12 month guarantee.
If your order is damaged in anyway once you receive it, please email or phone us straight away and DO NOT attempt to fit the film. We will replace the damaged goods if on receipt of their return it appears that the goods are defective (We are unable to replace damaged goods if you have tried to fit them). We will promptly arrange to deliver replacement goods free of charge or, if you request, a full refund of the price of the defective goods. We are unable to refund or replace goods if the item is not returned to us.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund, including the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are faulty or miss described.
Cancellation or returns cannot be accepted on bespoke items once an order has been placed.
Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm